Share the Luxury of Seabourn Private Air
Your clients deserve the best and that’s why it’s important for you to introduce them to the advantages and added value of Seabourn Private Air. It's a must for the ultimate in luxury. Your clients will fly via a dedicated private air facility, which offers a discrete and easy way to travel away from the crowds of commercial airports. Your clients will appreciate the distinctive differences that they have come to expect and receive from Seabourn along the way.
Seabourn Private Air utilizes a global network of operators who adhere to the highest international and U.S. Federal Aviation Administration standards, and who appreciate what it means to provide exceptional service with a fleet of private jets that include a range of sizes and models. Each flight is operated with health and safety protocols designed for today's travel environment. The Seabourn Private Air service can accommodate groups of any size upon request, with available aircraft including light charter jets capable of carrying 5-8 passengers; mid-size jets sized for 7-8 passengers; and heavy private jets with capacity for 9-16 passengers. Pricing will vary by itinerary and aircraft.
Unlike many jet card or fractional options on the market today, Seabourn Private Air is designed to provide a guest up-front, comprehensive pricing* for the private jet package, which is a similar standard to the Seabourn cruise itself where all dining venues are complimentary, as are selections of fine wines and premium spirits. Guests pay for the aircraft rather than by the seat, so the more passengers on board, the lower the cost per person. The cost of the Seabourn Private Air package is offered in addition to the cruise fare.
For Travel Advisors, this bespoke program is commissionable at 5%.
For your clients, the amenities and services of the comprehensive Seabourn Private Air package include:
- Access to thousands of airports, large and small, that serve private aviation, as well as to most major international airports
- Wi-Fi internet capability on most flights
- Personal Valet® luggage service
- Seabourn-standard catering options
- Seabourn-brand food and beverages on every flight, including Regiis Ova caviar, K+M Chocolates, Montaudon Champagne, and a range of complimentary spirits
- Amenities by Seabourn’s signature fragrance partner, Molton Brown, London
- Complimentary transfers to and from home to the nearest airport and onward to Seabourn’s cruise port**
- Cabin attendants, required on some aircraft, or available upon request*** if not required by aircraft
- Next port protection up to 1,000 miles from original destination.
Do your clients have a sizable group that is traveling together? Seabourn Private Air has access to jets of all sizes and can provide a viable alternative to commercial air travel while the group travels together efficiently in luxurious style. Our team can customize a quote for groups of 25-50 with ease.
Regardless of the jet type or passenger capacity, every aircraft offered through Seabourn Private Air will include a variety of conveniences and comforts in keeping with Seabourn standards. And, just like those enjoyed by Seabourn guests at sea, all of the above are included in the flight cost.
There truly is no better way to begin an ultra-luxury Seabourn cruise than with Seabourn Private Air — our flawless, exclusive chartered jet service available for transportation to and from ports of call for Seabourn voyages all over the world.
For more information about Seabourn Private Air, please see our website’s FAQ’s.
*Seabourn Private Air fares are separate from the cruise fare
**Mileage limitations apply
***For an additional charge