2022 Alaska & British Columbia and Canada & New England
There’s no better way for your clients to explore the beauty of Alaska & British Columbia and Canada & New England than on a Seabourn voyage. Our 2022 season includes 21 ultra-luxury voyages offering the best of the coastlines of Alaska and the Eastern seaboard in unmatched elegance and ease.
Alaska & British Columbia
Seabourn Odyssey’s Alaska season will include 15 sailings from May 27 through September 30, 2022. These voyages will range from seven to 11 days with the option to sail round-trip from Vancouver on five 14-day Combination Voyages. Our Alaska voyages provide the perfect combination of ultra-luxury and expedition-style flair that your clients can only experience on Seabourn. Highlights include:
- Seven-day itineraries that will sail either Vancouver to Juneau (northbound) or Juneau to Vancouver (southbound)
- Five 14-day Combination Voyages (combining the two above itineraries) offering multiple glacier experiences with no repeat ports of call
- Three seven-day itineraries (and their corresponding Combination Voyages) that will include Glacier Bay
- NEW! 10-day Alaska Fjords Odyssey and 11-day Inside Passage & Alaska Fjords that will sail round-trip Vancouver in June, August and September
All Seabourn Alaska voyages feature a veteran Expedition Team, leading Seabourn Conversations®, providing expert on-deck interpretation of scenery and wildlife, and guiding optional Ventures by Seabourn® kayaking, Zodiac® tours and treks. The Expedition Team and guests also spend time together on deck with SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars, some of the finest available and highly coveted by wildlife enthusiasts around the world. Enhance & extend your clients’ Alaska & British Columbia experience with one of our Seabourn Journeys.
Canada & New England
Seabourn Quest will sail six sailings along the northeast coast of North America from August 29 through November 11, 2022. Voyages will range from 12 to 14 days visiting historic cities, rustic fishing harbors and island havens. Seabourn’s Canada & New England sailings offer your clients the opportunity to experience the unforgettable vivid colors of autumn along the northeast coast in ultra-luxury. Highlights include:
- NEW! Four 12-day sailings departing Montréal or New York
- One 12-day itinerary that will sail round-trip Montréal
- One 14-day repositioning sailing between Montréal and Miami that will close the season