Seabourn Sojourn’s Updated Sailing Schedule
This last year has required all of us to remain nimble and make numerous adjustments. As a result of the current environment and forecast for destinations to reopen, we have updated the restart of Seabourn Sojourn, to open in time for the summer season in the Mediterranean on June 6, 2022.
Seabourn Sojourn will resume service in Europe, where she will spend her summer 2022 season sailing the Western Mediterranean and exploring the French and Italian rivieras, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Morocco, Malta and the Canary Islands.
Unfortunately, this means we made the difficult decision to cancel the 2022 World Cruise: Extraordinary Horizons. We know the joy and anticipation that our guests have put into preparing to take a World Cruise, and we regret that we had no choice but to make this change. We also evaluated alternative routes to circumnavigate the globe, but in the end did not feel we could confidently deliver an exceptional Seabourn experience given border restrictions and closures.
Our evolving mindset at Seabourn is that “we can be paused, but we cannot be stopped.” With that in mind, we plan to sail the originally scheduled 2022 World Cruise: Extraordinary Horizons itinerary for the 2024 World Cruise.
New 2024 World Cruise: Extraordinary Horizons!
Originally scheduled to depart on January 11, 2022, our 2024 World Cruise: Extraordinary Horizons itinerary will replicate the highly anticipated 2022 World Cruise. The new 2024 World Cruise will open for booking in October 2021 but the pre-sale waitlist for this coveted cruise is available now through September 30!
Sailing from Los Angeles to Piraeus (Athens), guests on this epic 145-day voyage will visit 72 ports in 28 countries and enjoy 20 overnight stays. For guests who are looking for a shorter voyage with a World Cruise experience, segments ranging from 22 to 89 days will also be offered.
All Full World Cruise Guests Receive:
- Gala Bon Voyage Dinner and Overnight Hotel Stay at the Ritz Carlton Marina del Rey prior to departure in Los Angeles
- Three Exclusive World Cruise Events
- Special World Cruise Pillow Gifts
Book by May 31, 2023 and Your Clients Receive:
- First Class Air to Los Angeles, Business Class Air from Athens
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service home and ship in Los Angeles & Athens (Piraeus)
- $4,000USD Shipboard Credit per suite ($2,000USD Shipboard Credit per person)
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- Visa package*
- 50% Reduced Deposit
- 3% Early Bonus Savings (pay-in-full discount)
For Guests Booked in Penthouse and Premium Suites:
- $6,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite ($3,000USD Shipboard Credit per person)
Exclusively for Repeat World Cruise Guests:
- 5% Repeat World Cruise Discount when booking the full World Cruise
Don’t let your clients miss the opportunity. Contact them today to join the pre-sale waitlist so they will be part of this remarkable journey of discovery! Please note that the pre-sale waitlist will close on September 30, 2021.
For more information, contact Seabourn Sales at
*See full terms and conditions here.