Preview: 2022 Europe, Alaska and Canada & New England Sailings
We are very happy to share highlights and details of our upcoming 2022 sailings so that your clients can start planning their future Seabourn voyages. Here’s what we have planned for 2022 Europe, Alaska and Canada & New England. The full compliments of the programs will be open on February 5.
In 2022, four of our ultra-luxury resorts at sea will offer your clients an appealing range of choices for discovering — or rediscovering — the breathtaking beauty, vivid history and rich cultural diversity of the European continent. Between April and November, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation will sail 183 voyages.
- 27 destinations that are either maiden calls or ports we have not visited in years. We have at least one maiden call every month between May & August!
- Added overnight stays invite guests to explore the nightlife in appropriate ports including Amsterdam, Belfast, Bordeaux, Motril (Granada), St. Petersburg, Tenerife, Malta and Rouen (Paris). In addition, our ships regularly linger in over 30 European ports until 11 PM, allowing guests to enjoy long evenings ashore or local entertainment on board.
- A variety of Combination Cruise and Extended Explorations opportunities of 14 to 38 days for a more in-depth European experience.
- A breathtaking French & Italian Riviera focus offering the best of the best destinations that are often only accessible by smaller ships
- Some longer 10- and 11-night voyages that offer guests the opportunity to travel as far west as Tangiers to experience a distinct culture that is almost as European as it is African
- NEW! Shortest Canary Island voyages ever for Seabourn — seven nights from Lisbon to Las Palmas likely to be very popular with the UK and European markets
- For the first time in more than 5 years, Seabourn will run a dedicated Venice round-trip season providing guests with an in-depth exploration of the Croatian Riviera
- Two longer voyages, a 10-day stretching to Greece and an 11-day stretching to Malta
- A season rounded off with an exceptional 14-day reposition voyage from Barcelona to Dover with stops at stunning Spanish, Portuguese, French & British ports, including 8 hours scenic sailing up the Garonne into the heart of Bordeaux for an overnight
- A “Route of Vikings” voyage sailing from Dover to Montréal with a call at St. Anthony the site of the largest and oldest Viking settlement in North America
- A full season of Eastern Mediterranean voyages embarking from Athens and Istanbul taking in both the Aegean & Adriatic Seas
- A sprinkling of Holy Land voyages touching on Israel throughout the season, with a turnaround in Haifa allowing guests an extended land stay in Israel to spend a night in a Kibbutz or travel to Jordan to see Petra
- Northern Europe focus with our tried, tested & perfected classic seven-day Baltic voyage highlighted with a three-day stay in St. Petersburg – offered by very few other fleets
- Our popular Ventures by Seabourn® program on the 14-day Norway & North Cape sailings
- The season begins by following a necklace of Mediterranean voyages and is rounded off by a selection of Mediterranean and Canary Islands sailings
Seabourn Odyssey’s 2022 season will include a total of 15 sailings from May 27 through September 30, 2022. Voyages will range from seven to 11 days offering guests with the option to sail round-trip from Vancouver on five 14-day Combination Cruises.
- Seven-day itineraries that will sail either Vancouver to Juneau (northbound) or Juneau to Vancouver (southbound)
- Five 14-day Combination Cruises (combining the two above itineraries) offering guests multiple glacier experiences with no repeat ports of call
- Three seven-day itineraries (and their corresponding Combination Cruises) that will include Glacier Bay
- NEW! 10-day Alaska Fjords Odyssey and 11-day Inside Passage & Alaska Fjords that will sail round-trip Vancouver in June, August and September
Canada & New England
Seabourn Quest’s 2022 season will include a total of six sailings from August 29 through November 11, 2022. Voyages will range from 12 to 14 days.
- NEW! A series of four 12-day itineraries that will sail either Montréal to New York (southbound) or New York to Montréal (northbound) — these are essentially the same itineraries back to back
- One 12-day itinerary will sail round-trip Montréal
- One 14-day repositioning sailing between Montréal and Miami that will close the season
For more information about our upcoming 2022 Alaska, Canada & New England and Europe sailings, contact Seabourn Sales at