Discover Seabourn’s Spectacular 2021 Alaska
There is no better way for your clients to discover Alaska than with Seabourn. Our Alaska voyages combine ultra-luxury with expedition-style flair to provide a unique in-depth Alaska experience. In 2021, for the first time, Seabourn Odyssey will sail the magnificent region and take guests to explore the last frontier.
Alaska offers dramatic mountain scenery, an amazing variety of wildlife, and experiences that you’ll never see or do anywhere else. Our intimate ship will take your clients to picturesque locations larger ships can not visit that are experienced by few. Many of our voyages spend all day taking in the sights in Glacier Bay or at Hubbard Glacier. And, with some of the most generous ratios of space per guest in the cruising industry, they will escape crowds ashore while enjoying world-class service on board. Nobody tops Seabourn’s award-winning blend of immersive adventures and ultra-luxury amenities in Alaska!
Our Alaska voyages provide the perfect combination of ultra-luxury and expedition-style flair that they can only experience with Seabourn including:
- Seven-day northbound and southbound voyages between Vancouver and Juneau with unique glacier experiences each direction — a perfect option for those with only a week to travel.
- Scenic travel of majestic Glacier Bay National Park* on select departures, including narration by a National Park Service Ranger.
All Seabourn Alaska voyages feature a veteran Expedition Team, leading Seabourn Conversations, providing expert on-deck interpretation of scenery and wildlife, and guiding optional Ventures by Seabourn® kayaking, Zodiac® tours and guided treks. In addition, guests will receive a complimentary Seabourn all-weather jacket.
Enhance & extend your client’s Alaska experience with Ventures by Seabourn and Seabourn Journeys.
- Guests share their voyage with a knowledgeable, experienced Expedition Team of scientists, scholars, naturalists and more
- These fascinating, accomplished experts are part of our complimentary Seabourn Conversations program, providing an in-depth understanding of the history, ecology and culture of the places we visit
- On board, their valuable insights are offered both in formal presentations and in more casual conversations over meals or at leisure
- In select ports of call, optional Ventures by Seabourn excursions, guided by our Expedition Team, invite guests to explore spectacular destinations on exhilarating sea-level adventures
- Launching right from the ship, guests enjoy sailing on board our fleet of sturdy, Zodiacs or paddling in double sea kayaks
- Adventures vary depending on itinerary, but include thrills such as traveling through picturesque fjords and waterways, trekking on scenic islands, viewing birds, seals, whales and other wildlife up close, and surveying massive, white-blue icebergs
Our optional pre- or post-voyage land-based excursions allow your clients to explore many of Alaska’s most treasured sites that cannot be accessed on a single-day excursion from the ship.
Why Book a Seabourn Journey?
- Our fully escorted options enable guests to combine exceptional land and sea experiences seamlessly.
- Most Seabourn Journeys welcome between two and ten guests, guaranteeing an intimate, personalized adventure in Seabourn style.
- Agent tour commission — 14%, this is in addition to the cruise commission.
- Quality hotel properties have been selected with most meals included.
Book your client’s 2021 Alaska voyage by November 20, 2020, and take advantage of the following savings and benefits for both you and your clients:
Early Bonus Savings
Clients who pay their booking in full by November 20, 2020, will receive an additional 10 percent savings off the base voyage fare, and you as their travel advisor will earn the opportunity to receive your commission now rather than later on. The promotion applies to select Seabourn voyages through Winter/Spring 2022.
In addition, the Early Bonus Savings can be combined with our other promotions to extend the value even more, to include group rates, solo traveler offers, and the Sensational Suite Savings promotion that includes opportunities ranging from shipboard credits to suite upgrades, Seabourn Club Savings and more.
Book with Confidence
Seabourn is also offering its Book with Confidence policy through November 20, 2020. The policy provides travelers with even more flexibility, assurance and options to cancel their booking up to 30 days prior to departure on any new bookings and receive a Future Cruise Credit. The updated policy also includes a new “Best Fare Guarantee” benefit, ensuring guests can have peace of mind that they can always request the lowest publicly available fare offered for their voyage in the event fares are lowered following booking.
*Seabourn is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior.