Seabourn Venture’s Awe-inspiring Inaugural Voyage
It’s not too late to invite your clients to be among the first to sail on board Seabourn Venture’s highly anticipated inaugural voyage departing July 15, 2022 from Tilbury (London), England and arriving at Tromsø, Norway, on July 27, 2022. Book now so they can join this awe-inspiring 12-day expedition voyage packed full of cultural treasures and adventure, all guided by our expert Expedition Team.
In many of the places we visit, we will use our fleet of Zodiacs® for close-up encounters with wildlife and stunning scenery. Explore historic sites from Neolithic monuments like the Ring of Brodgar and Skara Brae to the archaeologic site of Jarlshof, with its 5,000-year-old stone structures as well as the famous Mousa Broch. Sailing from Norway’s gorgeous Lofoten Islands between the sheer cliffs of Trollfjord guests will be able to reflect upon the many majestic places seen during their voyage.
- Exploring the wild and rugged Orkney and Shetland islands of Scotland, home to a wide variety of wildlife, precipitous shorelines and testament to a long history of human occupation dating as far back as the Neolithic period around 5,000 years before now.
- Visiting Fair Isle in the middle of the North Sea where 70 inhabitants live in traditional crofts and the rest of the island is covered with sheep and birds.
- A visit to Mousa Broch, the best-preserved Iron Age tower in existence. Brochs are a kind of Iron Age roundhouse found only in Scotland and there are around 100 of them in Shetland. Thought to have been constructed around 2,000 years ago, the tower stands 13m tall, a totem of Scottish pre‑history.
- Entering Nordfjord, where the small towns of Loen and Olden sit at its terminus. Guests may visit the glaciers that carved these valleys, taking a cruise along Loen Lake, or ride the Loen Skylift for hikes or walks atop the mountains.
- Exploring the beautiful Art Nouveau city of Ålesund.
- Seeing Trollfjord, one of Norway’s most renowned fjords, with its mere 100-meter (300 ft) in width surrounded by 1,100-meter (3,600 ft) peaks, truly a sight to behold.
- Admiring the old Hanseatic wharf and UNESCO site in Bergen.
A wide range of included excursions and expeditions — hiking, Zodiac cruising, boat ride, walking tours — are available at nearly every destination Seabourn Venture will visit. In addition to our complimentary excursions, Seabourn will offer optional shore excursions — such as An Evening Orcadian Ceilidh or Kirkjuvagr Gin Distillery Craft Making Experience in the Shetland Islands and a UNESCO Partner Tour to Ring of Brodgar, Skara Brae & Skaill House in Kirkwall, Orkney.
Optional expeditions such as kayaking and two custom-built submersibles, will be offered at select destinations. These experiences will provide close-up views of wildlife and natural scenery, as well as unforgettable intimacy with the underwater wonders of the ocean.
On a Seabourn expedition, your clients don’t just visit extraordinary places – they live them with all their senses.
Quite simply, this extraordinary expedition voyage is not to be missed. Book now for best suite selection. Space is currently available, but limited.
For more information, contact Seabourn Sales at