2023 Alaska, Pacific Coast and Canada & New England Voyages Open for Sale May 20
It’s time to invite your clients to explore the full range of beauty and majesty of Alaska, the Pacific Coast and Canada & New England. Seabourn’s 2023 sailings offer the best of these regions in unmatched luxury, elegance and ease. These new voyages open for sale May 20.
Alaska with Seabourn Odyssey
Immense forces of nature buffer Alaska from outside influences. It is a world where ravens, eagles, bears and salmon still exercise eminent domain. Where a mile-long glacier shimmers under a timeless sky. Rustic villages dot the landscape, providing a chance to experience a world — and a culture — largely untouched by time. With Seabourn, your clients can venture further into this vast wilderness by cruising Tracy Arm in a catamaran, paddling a kayak past old-growth forest in Misty Fjords, or simply take in the majesty that is Glacier Bay National Park.
Seabourn Odyssey’s 2023 Alaska season will include a total of 18 sailings from May through October. Voyages will range from 7 to 11 days with the option to sail round-trip from Vancouver on 14-day Combination Voyages.
- 7-day itineraries that will sail either Vancouver to Juneau (northbound) or Juneau to Vancouver (southbound)
- Seven 14-day Combination Voyages (combining the two above itineraries) offering multiple glacier experiences with no repeat ports of call
- Three 7-day itineraries (and their corresponding Combination Voyage) that will include Glacier Bay; May 26, September 1 & October 6
- 10-day Alaska Fjords Odyssey and 11-day Inside Passage & Alaska Fjords that will sail round-trip Vancouver in June and September
All Seabourn Alaska voyages feature a veteran Expedition Team, leading Seabourn Conversations®, providing expert on-deck interpretation of scenery and wildlife, and guiding optional Ventures by Seabourn® kayaking, Zodiac® tours and treks. Our Ventures by Seabourn opportunities allow guests to experience nature up-close in a unique and exciting way. The Expedition Team and guests also spend time together on deck with SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars, some of the finest available and highly coveted by wildlife enthusiasts around the world. Enhance and extend your clients’ Alaska & British Columbia experience with one of our Seabourn Journeys. We offer two pre- and post-cruise options: The Denali Experience and UNESCO Banff National Parks & The Rocky Mountaineer.
Pacific Coast with Seabourn Odyssey
The Pacific coastline is graced with handsome cities and enchanting towns including Victoria, Seattle, San Francisco, Monterey and Santa Barbara, the hillside American Riviera. Their historical and cultural attractions draw visitors from around the globe to enjoy their theaters, museums, galleries and arts festivals. With Seabourn, your clients’ will arrive in these picturesque cities and towns in the time-honored way — from the sea.
Sailing on October 13, 2023, Seabourn Odyssey will offer a unique eight-day voyage departing Vancouver sailing the Gold Coast including iconic San Francisco complete with an overnight stay and a once-in-a-lifetime sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge before arriving in Los Angeles on October 21, 2023.
Canada & New England with Seabourn Quest
Autumn transforms the northeast coast of North America into a stunning world of color. The forests of Maine glow like embers in vivid shades of crimson and gold. Leaves of lemon and warm umber accentuate sidewalks from Halifax to New York. The scent of wood smoke drifts from villages reminiscent of Loire along the broad St. Lawrence. Your clients may enjoy a steaming beverage on deck marveling at the rugged, bejeweled fall forests fringing Saguenay Fjord. Pay a visit to the Breton-style village of Gaspé. Or, they can even catch a cable-car and ride up to UNESCO-inscribed Dufferin Terrace and admire the majestic towers and pitched copper roofs of the Château Frontenac.
Seabourn Quest’s 2023 Canada & New England season will include a total of six sailings from August 25 through November 7, 2022. Voyages will range from 12 to 14 days.
- A series of four 12-day itineraries departing either Montréal to New York (southbound) or New York to Montréal (northbound)
- One 12-day itinerary that will sail round-trip Montréal
- One 14-day repositioning sailing between Montreal and Miami that will close the season
Sales Opportunities and Tools for You
- Seabourn is offering solo travelers rates starting at only 50% above current fares on select voyages in select suite categories. Our base solo traveler rates are 175% for Ocean View, Veranda & Penthouse suites and 200% for Premium Suites.
- Combination Voyages offer you an opportunity to earn more commission while your clients save up to 10% on their voyage.
- FlightEase® offers your clients a seamless and comfortable experience to begin and end their voyage.
For more information about our new 2023 Alaska, Pacific Coast and Canada & New England sailings opening for sale May 20, contact Seabourn Sales at