2022 Grand Pacific Voyage: A World of Islands
We are pleased to announce Seabourn’s new 65-day or 64-day Grand Pacific Voyage: A World of Islands. Departing Vancouver September 30, 2022 or Seattle, October 1, 2022, Seabourn Odyssey will follow a path of islands across the immense blue arc of the Pacific calling at over 30 islands. Guests on this exciting new voyage will visit 38 ports and enjoy 4 overnight stays before arriving in Sydney for another overnight stay before disembarkation.
Featured overnights include Honolulu, Conflict Islands (Panawal Group), Papua New Guinea, Papeete, French Polynesia and Sydney Australia. Details on our featured overnights are available here. In addition, optional Ventures by Seabourn® excursions in select ports, led by our skilled guides, will bring them up close to destinations to experience them in a unique and exciting way.
Pre-booking is available now through February 27. Open booking for this Grand sailing will begin in March.
AMENITIES EXCLUSIVELY FOR FULL GRAND VOYAGE GUESTS
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Vancouver or Seattle
- Exclusive Grand Voyage event
- Exclusive Presidents event
- Special Grand Voyage pillow gifts
BOOK BY FEBRUARY 28, 2022 TO RECEIVE:
- Round-trip air
- $2,000USD Shipboard Credit per suite ($1,000USD Shipboard Credit per guest)
- Unlimited internet package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship in Vancouver and Sydney
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- 50% Reduced Deposit
- 3% Pay-in-Full Discount
FOR GUESTS BOOKED IN PENTHOUSE AND PREMIUM SUITES:
- $3,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite ($1,500USD Shipboard Credit per guest)
EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRIOR WORLD VOYAGE GUESTS:
- 5% Prior World Voyage Guest Discount when booking the full 65- or 64-day Grand Pacific Voyage
BOOK AND PAY IN FULL BY APRIL 15, 2021 TO RECEIVE:
- 6% Early Bonus Savings
Don’t wait to invite you clients to join us on this exciting new voyage.
For more information, contact Seabourn Sales at