Flight Ease Just Got Easier For All
We are making it easier for both you and your clients to plan and manage their Seabourn voyage. Your clients can now book their own Flight Ease® air reservations online the same way they have previously booked their shore excursions and spa appointments at seabourn.com.
Here’s how it works once your booked client has logged onto their profile on the Seabourn website:
- Click the “Booked Guests” tab at seabourn.com
- Choose “Flight Ease” from the dropdown menu to go to the Flight Ease landing page
- From the Flight Ease landing page click on “Book Now” to find flight options and book
For clients that don’t have a seabourn.com login, they can enter their booking number and last name to access their booking details. Once they are on their “Manage Booking” landing page they can access flights by clicking on the “Travel Planning” tab and then clicking on the “Pre & Post Cruise Travel” icon to see the Flight Ease Landing page.
- Your clients can click on the “Book & Manage Flights” button to search for flights
- After completing the process of searching, reviewing, confirming and paying for (if required) flights, they will then be brought to the final confirmation page where they can return to the cart
- If your clients want to leave the page without confirming air, they just need to click “Return to Cart” at any point and they will be returned to the Seabourn website
We are always looking for new ways to help you and your clients make their Seabourn travel experience even more extraordinary.
For more information about Flight Ease and booking air, contact Seabourn Sales at